So, once again, I've been a little 'distant' from the blogging world for almost a week...not that it's been boring around here, but I've just been uninspired to blog. Adam is out of town for a couple days, and I was planning on cleaning the bathrooms once the girls went to bed, but I'll just do this instead. Then maybe do the bathrooms quickly and then watch Grey's Anatomy at 9. I can get it all done...no problem. Which, by the way, Elise told me today at the grocery store when she dropped a can of yogurt..."It ok, Mommy. It not break open. Noooooo Pwoblem". It was cute.
An earlier funny comment by the resident almost-three-year-old...We were supposed to meet some friends at the park after they ran errands...but they never made it. We still had a great time, and on the way home in the car, I said, "Ben and Miss Jessica probably just got stuck at the store". She paused and then looked PANICKED as she yelled, "Wait right there, Ben. We come to get you unstuck. I coming to help you!"....it was adorable! She really thought they were STUCK at the grocery store...if Adam were driving, he probably would've messed with her some more and gone to the store looking for the Sadler family....but I'm nicer. =)
What else? For the last two days I've been counting the # of times I go up and down the steps during the course of a day...just out of curiosity b/c somedays it really seems like ALL I DO is go up and down stairs...yesterday was 28 and today was 36. (That's counting EACH flight, so Up the steps = 1 and Down a few minutes later=2), so 18 round trips today is pretty high. More than I thought.
Ummm...just to spice things up (no pun intended here), Ainsley is going on Day 5 this week (and WEEK 3 of some sporadic issues) of EXPLOSIVE HORRENDOUS DIARRHEA ! It's so gross, even Elise was gagging and dry-heaving a little the other day as I was trying to change Ainsley's diaper in the back of the car at the grocery store...poor thing! I don't know what bug has gotten into her, but the latest strategy (!) by the Pediatrician is for me to collect "samples" for three days, label it all, but it in baggies, FREEZE one sample- yes, she actually called it a POOPSICLE, and return it to their office tomorrow for further testing...so that's been fun. I've also set aside all cloth diapers until this passes...it was just too foul. And i have a TOUGH stomach, so you can guess how bad it is.
On that note, I need to head up to the bathrooms to clean- I only have 19 minutes until Grey's is on and I don't want to miss that! Sayanora!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
wow...an amazing insight to how the thoughts and mind of The Hummingbird works.
i'm glad you switched to disposables... :-)
I'm SO loving disposable diapers these days...until we get this thing figured out, it's HUGGIES all the way.
you're so funny! Grey's was good too:)
I'm with Paul and the "hummingbird" comment.....
mimi
Post a Comment