Monday, December 28, 2009

Phew...


It's been two weeks (yikes!) since I posted a blog and, SOOO THANKFULLY, we're all doing much better around here! I tried to respond to everyone personally who sent along wonderful wisdom, encouragement, and advice (ok, Michelle P- I still owe you an email!), but I guess I should've updated the blog, too...
Mitchell's "non-sleep" spell lasted for about 10 days and, AUGH, that was rough! Looking back on it all, I'm thinking it was a combination of a growth spurt for him with a few other minor disruptions. Part of me feels like I was throwing my own little pity-party, but I know that I needed some wisdom AND "you can do it" cheerleading, so I APPRECIATE it all! We've had three nights in a row of sleeping 10 hours again, so I'm praying that this lasts for good!
I need to update the blog with pictures of our incredible snowfall (about 18 inches!!) and the wonderful Christmas we had, too. Maybe later tonight...or maybe tomorrow. I'll get to it soon, I promise!

1 comment:

Patty said...

He looks so cute in that hat!!!!!