In the video clip, the husband ran outside for a second and the wife comes behind him and locks the door. She stands at the door and won't let him in until he does a little dance. It's humiliating and hilarious at the same time. And we loved it. And we started immediately and have kept it up for probably 2 years. And it's funny! Every time.
I can get Adam every time he goes out to start the grill. He's a good sport and does a little jig while the girls and I giggle inside the living room. He'll often lock me out if I run out to grab the mail on the weekend or something. Usually when it's especially cold and I'm barefoot.
After enough time, the girls will instigate the locking the door themselves now. As they do it, they crack themselves up. They think they're SO FUNNY and totally original. So a couple weeks ago, it was starting to snow and Elise and Ainsley ran out on the deck to feel the first real snow of the year and Mitchell and I were left inside to do what? lock them out and force them to dance their way back in.
...and I love it that you can see Mitchell on this one! He was giggling so hard.
2 comments:
Just practice for Dance Recitals-that will make Adam happy!
Mom
is Ainsley doing the running man? please say yes.
Post a Comment