Monday, April 25, 2011

Vacation bliss...



I'm aware that nobody really enjoys pictures of other people's vacation, but this is my blog...so deal with it. =). I got an email today from my younger brother gently reminding me that I'm overdue on blogs again, so this was a quick and easy one to throw together....

GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS water, scenery, SUN, etc... in Cozumel, Mexico last month.
Do we look relaxed and happy? ...that's because we're on VACATION with no children... the grandmas both stepped up to help out and we got to go away for 5 days. It was glorious.
We even rented (ok, actually, it ended up being FREE-along with two cheesy Cozumel tshirts, a blanket, $20, and a bottle of cheap Tequila..!!!) a jeep for an afternoon and went exploring on the island. It was great.

Ha! That's funny! This was part of the menu- a hunk of wood, really. The Margarita we DID drink was really strong enough for about 4 drinks here in the US. It was good, though!

View from our room. Not bad.


We had tons of fun, Adam went SCUBA diving a couple times, we ate LOTS of good food, didn't get sunburned at all, and are soooo thankful for the time to relax together, reconnect without any interruptions by little munchkins, and have NO schedule for a few days.... so nice.

1 comment:

J, P said...

Good thing you've been practicing with your weekly margarita night...I'm sure the Mexico version was like the minor leagues for you!