Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Dance Party...

I think this pic was from the same night as one in the last post, so I'll throw it on here quickly...

We love dance parties. I often have music playing in the background while we're getting everyone ready in the morning or as I'm cooking dinner at night. If something fun comes on, we can quickly have 2 or 3 little 'dancers' on the kitchen floor. That is one reason I'm hesitant to get a kitchen island...where would we dance!? anyway.... The girls ESPECIALLY love to dance with Adam, which of course makes me cry thinking about my dad and all, but i can usually hold it together enough to make it through the Rave session. =)

Caught one cute shot of Ainsley and Adam that night... she INSISTS on the crown of flowers and the slippery/dangerous high heels. it's unreal cute.


Then she gets silly, runs away, Adam chases and it ends up like this...


and then she'll run away more, someone will get knocked over, stepped on, tripped, there will be tears from a 2,3, and/or 5 year old, mommy will scream for everyone to get out of the kitchen, and the dance party will be over.... how's that for reality?

Still wouldn't trade it for the world, though... =)

1 comment:

tem said...

yes--sounds like good ol normal reality---and it is wonderful!! Love ainsleys heels--so very sweet!