Elise is at school, so I was putting Ainsley and Mitchell in bed for naptimes and Ainsley asked me to sing her a song about princesses. I told her that I don't know any songs about princesses, but I could sing something else instead.
Her reply:
"Mommy, want me to sing YOU a song? It's called the Four Princess song."
(she actually sat upright, cleared her throat and started....she swayed the whole time, it was all SUNG in a cute little squeaky voice.)
"There were four princesses-Ariel, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Belle, and Aurora. They all went for a ride in the forest one day. One had a horse, one had a unicorn, one on a horsey, one was on a reindeer, and one on a sheep. They were all so happy. They went for a ride in a forest. The horses picked them beautiful flowers. They were happy. All the princesses loved their flowers and so they (drawn out for dramatic ending!)....went.... home.....to their castle."
"That's it. Did you love my song?"
Absolutely. Beats Old McDonald ANY DAY!
that picture was a few weeks ago, but it's sweet, so I stuck it in here. That's her 'new' smile... we do miss the 'growl' smile as it used to be called, but this is cool too.
1 comment:
I Loved her song---it was sweet -and I can just see her singing it. I miss the 'growl' smile, too. But the new smile is great!
Post a Comment