Friday, March 14, 2008
Poopy
I (Erica) spent the morning raking and bagging leaves in our backyard...since that hasn't been done in 6 months, I ended up with over 10 Lawn and Leaf bags FULL of yard debris! Elise, being a great "helper" at barely 2 years old was playing in the yard the whole time, too. On a side note, she usually helps us clean up the dog poo by going near it and saying "Mommy...Gus Poopy Dare (There)". So, as I was raking and bagging, she kept saying it. "Gus poopy dare" "Gus poopy dare, Mommy"...after about 5 times, I tuned her out to get the work done before Ainsley woke up from her nap. Finally, I hear elise getting more insistent and coming near me, so I turn around to look at the pile of poop which is now IN HER HAND. She's so proud of herself for helping to clean up the dog poop that I couldn't get upset. Needless to say, we ran inside to wash her hands before resuming the "teamwork" in the yard. You seriously can't make up stuff as funny as what two year olds do on their own!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is SO funny! You should just get her some 'mutt mitts' and that can start being her chore:)
Super glad ya'll started a blog and you can post pics of the kiddos and stories of life more frequently!
I'm thinking of visiting late summer/early fall-ish since Los is coming home next week; what do you think about that?!
love Case
Isn't it wierd that we find poopy stories so fascinating...disturbed folks are we:) Well, I'm glad to see you are blogging and look forward to keeping up with Moseley news. In keeping with the theme of your post, I have to share a poopy story. We have been walking the neighbor's three beautiful golden retrievers at night, since the daughter has been, unfortunately, in the hospital. As dog people, we knew to take plastic pick-up bags with us. As a cat person, Matt's mom didn't think to check for holes in said pick-up bags. After picking up her designated golden's contibution, Desire felt something wet on her hand, simply thought the grass must have been wet, and wiped her hand on her coat. Suddenly, the smell made it clear...it was not water...she had been poopied! Eeew!
Miss you,
Allie & Matt
Love the blog, Moseley's!! It's been toooo long. Am hoping we can come your way this summer!
Love, Sara
Post a Comment