As you can imagine, I freaked out and ran over there quickly...she was all smiles and so proud of her latest conquest! Great. Another little monkey in the house.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
My little Stinker!
Ainsley turns 1 in a few weeks...which is crazy for me to grasp! She's taking a few steps here and there, but definitely NOT WALKING yet, and she makes all kinds of noises and little sounds, but not a "mama" or "dada" in sight...Elise at this point was walking like crazy and had a vocabulary of like 4 words. It HONESTLY doesn't matter to me, it's just funny to know that I've done nothing differently in raising them so far, but, man, they are VASTLY different little girls! In her quest to practice walking, Ainsley loves to push around a chair, a box, a laundry basket, etc...to help her balance. Since our whole living room/dining room/kitchen area is all hard flooring, it all slides easily and she gets good 'practice'. She's also been trying to scale anything possible, from Elise's toddler-sized rocking chair to the couch. I was putting away dishes yesterday when all of a sudden I looked over and saw THIS:


As you can imagine, I freaked out and ran over there quickly...she was all smiles and so proud of her latest conquest! Great. Another little monkey in the house.
As you can imagine, I freaked out and ran over there quickly...she was all smiles and so proud of her latest conquest! Great. Another little monkey in the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment