Yep, here we go again! I'm pregnant! Although VERY excited, I'm also pretty overwhelmed these days. The idea of having three kids at 3 1/2 yrs old and under is terrifying me!!!! Baby Moseley #3 will be arriving in early September and, in true Moseley style, we'll be moving again sometime around October 1st. That makes 3 kids for us-ALL THREE with a major move within weeks of delivery...yay. We'll keep the updates coming, but here's the first profile picture- appx 12 1/2 weeks along!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
All Knocked Up...
Yep, here we go again! I'm pregnant! Although VERY excited, I'm also pretty overwhelmed these days. The idea of having three kids at 3 1/2 yrs old and under is terrifying me!!!! Baby Moseley #3 will be arriving in early September and, in true Moseley style, we'll be moving again sometime around October 1st. That makes 3 kids for us-ALL THREE with a major move within weeks of delivery...yay. We'll keep the updates coming, but here's the first profile picture- appx 12 1/2 weeks along!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
WOW! I'm so thrilled for you guys. Big move = baby. Do you realize how many moves on average a navy person makes in 20 years? Something to think about. :)
Where are you guys off to next? We are moving back to Virginia Beach. Looks like we'll leave here mid December.
Again. I'm so happy. Congratulations.
Yay!!!! Congratulations!! :)
Where are you going in October?! p.s. loved your comment on our blog:) Despite my disgust with bodily functions, Los is trying to psych me up for cloth diapers...
Congrats Moseley's! Erica, you are my hero. Best wishes with everything!
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you. A house full of little ones. How fun.
I can't believe you are moving again already. No fun. But, you may as well stay consistent. It sounds liekt he best birth control for you is to stay put and settle. No more moves. Or, keep on moving,a nd enjoy a big family : )
Love,
Beth Ivy
Congratulations! We wish you the best of luck!
Love,
Erica and Brennan
Congratulations!!!
Glad to hear that we're not the only ones who like to pile all stress-inducing life changes into short periods of time. We moved to NY 3 months after Ty was born and will be moving to Fairfax, VA sometime in the next couple of months. Granted, we don't move to different continents like you! Best wishes for a smooth pregnancy and move!
I'm just now checking in on your blog after a long time away ... moving October 1st?!?!? To where? Is that blogable or will you email me in private ?:)
Post a Comment