Ainsley's first official steps were about 6 weeks ago, but last week in Jacksonville, she really got her legs figured out! Although still adorably wobbly, she can clear a room in just seconds. And that's fun. It's also reminded me to stay on my toes a little more again. (That saying about kids that goes something like, "as soon as you get used to a routine of ANY type, they change it on you" is SOOO TRUE!). I was very happy with her just hanging out on the floor, surrounded by toys. Elise would be running around of course, but at least there was only one that I had to keep an eye/ear on. All bets are off now. Here's a shot of her from a couple days ago when I partially ignored her for just a couple minutes while emailing! This is our little desk area in the kitchen- full of stamps, batteries, stationary, rolls of address labels, etc. Stuff was EVERYWHERE. She was so proud of herself.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
...and She's off!
Ainsley's first official steps were about 6 weeks ago, but last week in Jacksonville, she really got her legs figured out! Although still adorably wobbly, she can clear a room in just seconds. And that's fun. It's also reminded me to stay on my toes a little more again. (That saying about kids that goes something like, "as soon as you get used to a routine of ANY type, they change it on you" is SOOO TRUE!). I was very happy with her just hanging out on the floor, surrounded by toys. Elise would be running around of course, but at least there was only one that I had to keep an eye/ear on. All bets are off now. Here's a shot of her from a couple days ago when I partially ignored her for just a couple minutes while emailing! This is our little desk area in the kitchen- full of stamps, batteries, stationary, rolls of address labels, etc. Stuff was EVERYWHERE. She was so proud of herself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that picture rocks. Little Ainsley looks PUMPED about tossing stuff everywhere. as she should.
Post a Comment