Ainsley is starting to learn "body parts" and she loves "find Mommy's Tummy"...that's what she was doing here...so sweet.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Sometimes I kind of forget...
that I'm pregnant. Maybe because I'm running around with the other two kiddos- picking them up, constantly playing on the floor with them, etc...that I forget I'm 6.5 months pregnant. I know it sounds insane, and by the end of most days when my legs are killing me, I'm exhausted beyond belief, and there's no forgetting the facts. But, last night I said something to Adam along the lines of..."Sometimes I think I'm still in that 'awkward-is-she-really-pregnant' stage when I'm at a store or something. I wonder why a salesperson is staring at my abdomen- "can they really tell already that I'm going to have another kid?". Adam stopped in his tracks and looked at me with a "Are you absolutely joking?!?" look. I guess it's more obvious than I realize sometimes. Here's a picture from this morning. You can see why Adam laughed.

Ainsley is starting to learn "body parts" and she loves "find Mommy's Tummy"...that's what she was doing here...so sweet.
Ainsley is starting to learn "body parts" and she loves "find Mommy's Tummy"...that's what she was doing here...so sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know what you mean. I still forget at times, what?!?! Or I think not everyone can tell:) Maybe it's denial, or maybe God spares us the full realization? In either case, I'm grateful I don't know how huge I am all the time!
Erica - you look gorgeous... thank you for sharing the pics. :) We are so excited to see you in a few weeks! Love, Jen
Post a Comment