Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sweet picture


I took this of Elise yesterday while we were just playing around the house...she really has developed the cutest smile and I love how this captured her freckles, too! She used to smile with SO MUCH effort that her eyes were pretty much closed, but her 'developing smile' is now so adorable...even with the dead tooth. =) If you click on the picture of Elise and blow it up a little, you can see that she only has freckles on the left side (her left side) of her face. I don't know why, but I think that's the cutest thing ever...

This was Ainsley around the same time yesterday...she was actually trying to walk around in my shoes and it was hilarious. She fell a few times and just giggled, but my big old clunky shoes on her little 1 year old feet were adorable. I'll find another cute one to post.

I'm also finally updating their profile pictures on the right of the blog...it's been about 6 months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the freckles and the smile on elise--or should I say 'Adam w/ longer hair"!!! so cute. Ainsley and attitude--starting of the "twos"??
love, mimi