A great deal on Craigslist last week (WE LOVE CRAIGSLIST!!!) brought 5 extra "dress up" outfits to our house (for just $5 TOTAL!!) and the girls couldn't be happier! 4 were actual princess dresses, but one was a leftover "dance recital" outfit from a 6 year old. Adam would NEVER ALLOW one of our girls to wear this outfit in public for any type of recital. However, I think it was adorable and ELISE was actually STRUTTING while wearing it. She thought she was so cool. We'll just have her wear it inside for now, I guess. They had a blast wearing the new dress up clothes, though. We had a tea party, built a "castle" under the table, had a dance party in the kitchen, and giggled a whole lot. =) I love my girls. (btw-I did wash all the outfits on HOT to disinfect them, just in case you were wondering...since they were used and I didn't know the people.)
This was the dance party in the recital outfit...I love that Elise was TOTALLY performing for Ainsley, who was in HEAVEN watching her big sister...Ainsley's smile was amazing.
This was her first outfit and she thought she was so cool...open mid-section and all...
2 comments:
The most commonly used phrase in our house is, "Let's play trucks. I'll be dump truck and you be loader," and I can now identify a backhoe, a skid steer loader and a tractor with a grapple. I guess that's the difference between having 2 girls and having 2 boys. Enjoy your tea parties in the castle. We'll be digging and dumping dirt!
I am sure we can get Elise in early at The Studio for Dance--she IS a legacy, you know!
mimi
Post a Comment