Sorry these pics are a little late, but I forgot to upload them before Adam took the camera to Florida for a week. =) oops. My brother Kelly was in town for a college friend's wedding (total coincidence), so he lengthened his stay by a few days so he could spend some time with us! It was a great time with him here, but we always wish visitors could stay longer. It's funny that Kelly, being the almost-34 year old single guy in the family, is absolutely GREAT with the 3.5 and 1.5 yr old girls. It surprises me every time (maybe I just don't learn so quickly!) how at ease he is with little kiddos and they LOVE him, too. He jumped right into coloring in the princess coloring books, 'babysitting' baby dolls, reading bedtime stories, and helping me out with sippy cups, pool-time, etc... We did spend one day at the Aquarium downtown, but I didn't even take the camera...just too much chaos at events like that. I 'm pretty sure he had fun at the Aquarium, but it's never a calm or relaxing trip! We even managed to squeeze in a 20 minute drive through the downtown historic district while the girls were eating lunch in the car. It was a great couple days, just unfortunately only a few pictures to show for it. =)
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
the family whirlwind, continues...
Sorry these pics are a little late, but I forgot to upload them before Adam took the camera to Florida for a week. =) oops. My brother Kelly was in town for a college friend's wedding (total coincidence), so he lengthened his stay by a few days so he could spend some time with us! It was a great time with him here, but we always wish visitors could stay longer. It's funny that Kelly, being the almost-34 year old single guy in the family, is absolutely GREAT with the 3.5 and 1.5 yr old girls. It surprises me every time (maybe I just don't learn so quickly!) how at ease he is with little kiddos and they LOVE him, too. He jumped right into coloring in the princess coloring books, 'babysitting' baby dolls, reading bedtime stories, and helping me out with sippy cups, pool-time, etc... We did spend one day at the Aquarium downtown, but I didn't even take the camera...just too much chaos at events like that. I 'm pretty sure he had fun at the Aquarium, but it's never a calm or relaxing trip! We even managed to squeeze in a 20 minute drive through the downtown historic district while the girls were eating lunch in the car. It was a great couple days, just unfortunately only a few pictures to show for it. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the smiles on all---AND love the new glasses!
mimi
Post a Comment