Sunday, November 29, 2009

Oops...


To be honest, I had NO IDEA that it's been over two weeks since I've written on this thing. Although many hours in each day drag on s..l...o...w...l...y, the days as a whole disappear quickly and the weeks FLY by! I feel like Mitchell should only be about 6 weeks old instead of almost 12, and how is it possible that we moved from South Carolina almost 9 weeks ago. yikes.
But, all is well in the Moseley household. I turned 33 last weekend and had a GREAT birthday! My wonderful, wonderful sister-in-law was in town visiting, so she kept the girls for SIX HOURS one day while Adam and I got to walk around downtown, take our time window-shopping, went to an awesome Greek restaurant for dinner and the local (and maybe the best we've ever had!) Ice Cream shop! After being used to being mom to all three little ones, it was so easy to just have one kid with us for 1/2 a day!
***side note... we had Mitchell with us since he's still breastfeeding and we haven't yet tried a bottle at all...it's just easier that way right now! But, he needed to eat right before we got to the restaurant and we were checking out this really cool high-end furniture store. It was pretty much empty and the sales lady suggested I just pick a comfy chair to nurse him in so I'd be more comfortable than going out to sit in the car. very nice. I sat in a super comfortable upholstered rocking chair, nursed the kid, then we took off for dinner. Adam told me later that he looked at the price tag...it was about $3300!!!!!!! WOAH! I'm pretty sure that's the most expensive piece of furniture I've ever sat on...and I was just kickin' back like I was on our 5 year old kid-used, dog-slept-on couch!
Anyway, great birthday, good Thanksgiving (more on that later!) ...all is well here. More later. Thanks for checking back when I forget to even look at this thing for weeks in a row!

2 comments:

Teri said...

So sorry I missed your birthday! Glad to hear you had a great one. Mitchell is getting so big (and handsome!).

Paul said...

Remember before you had kids and you would comment on how people with kids overshare?