Tuesday, September 7, 2010

G.L.O.W...here comes Elise!


Anyone who 'gets' the title should be embarrassed. I wrote it and am even kind of humiliated, but I just couldn't stop myself...

Last weekend (a full week ago, I'm a little behind again blogging!), some friends came over for an impromptu hangout/cookout. Their two little boys are 4 and 1, and PERFECTLY adorable. I secretly encourage Elise to have a little crush on Jackson. He's only about 6 months younger than her, and he's so precious. They had a TON of fun playing in our playroom together!

Side note: Adam and Elise wrestle/play a lot. Elise LOVES playing rough and can handle a good deal of rough-housing... so, Jackson probably wasn't prepared for a girl who could hold her own wrestling with a very rambunctious boy! They both giggled a lot and the only blood drawn was a total accident. =)
I'm pretty sure, while I was taking THIS NEXT shot, Jackson said, "It's ok, she can stay there...". What!?! Alan, you'd better keep an eye on that boy! ....On second thought, look at that gleam in Elise's eye! Adam, we need to keep an eye on OUR kid!




Mitchell and Chase 'played' together a little bit, too. Mitchell SO needs some boys around to teach him how to play with something other than baby dolls, toy kitchens, dress-up jewelry, and strollers... Chase was educating him on balls, throwing stuff, and yelling. It was great. Ainsley just kind of hung out and played with the big kids a little, the little boys sometimes, and spent time on her own hiding/hoarding other kids' stuff.


I mean, REALLY!?! Could you find a sweeter little face!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a Gorgeous young Lady.
Nana

SarahRachel said...

HA ha...that was a crazy and fun night! Love the pics! Jackson's ready for a re-match, I think! ;-)