Monday, August 30, 2010
Because we have girls...
On Friday, it was raining around here (again!), so we were looking for something to play inside and not be too rowdy since Mitchell was sleeping. We came up with "Ballet Class", "Gymnastics class", and "Beauty Salon"...We even engaged in "small talk" like you do at a salon...she told me all about her 'job-"I walk around the town and give toys and clean water to the poor people. They need water and good toys to live longer and have fun. I do it every day, all years long...". sweet. It was a lot of fun, the girls enjoyed themselves, and I could create THIS in Elise's hair:
She kept it like this for a couple hours until Adam came home. She wanted to show daddy her "beautiful salon hair"...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YOU are a fantastic mom. =)
so cute....her hair is so long now!Kisses from me to all..mimi
Okay, I just caught up on all your blogs since JULY before our big trip. You are so creative as a mom and writer, your kids are hilarious and I CAN'T believe you did that kitchen remodel so quickly. Adam is the man! Love it all. Hope to visit y'all in VA some day!
Post a Comment