Elise tried a new thing in late-June! SOCCER! I wasn't sure if she would like it or not, so we signed her up for a little 'for beginners' camp. SHE LOVED IT! She came home EXHAUSTED every day, but totally enjoying it, too. She was especially excited about the PINK soccer socks and shinguards (THANKS, Fetzers!). I am aware that the socks should go on the top, but she said they were itchy that way. =)
We did a 4th of July party with neighbors. It was fun and simple. we loved it.
I know I say it all the time, but COME ON, Could Mitchell be any sweeter?!
They had (unheard of in our house!) two or three desserts each! JOY at the moment, UGLY when the sugar-high wore off...
Ainsley pouting over something worthless... I just love the posture and the belly sticking out. It was a GREAT little "I'm so pitiful" act. only lasted 15 seconds then she was fine again.
I'll put more of summer randomness up soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment