There's the house. Love that place. we spent many, many weeks there as kids and it was my first trip back to the place in 17 years. yikes. Fortunately, nothing ever changes there. Really, it's like a time warp. Ok, there was one GREAT change- the place now has Central A/C. The house is somewhere around 80 years old, so it never had A/C as we vacationed there as kids. That was fine with us then. Not so fine now. I've turned total sissy. It's fine, I admit it. I love A/C.
This place is very special to our family. loved it.
the greatest part, outside of just seeing/spending time with our extended family, was that our kids got to really experience "the Lake House" that i grew up loving. This is where i learned to ski, this is where we have tons of memories swimming, playing with cousins, eating tacos... not sure why I always associate The Lake=Tacos, but I do. =)
Cocktail Hour on the patio... and, this is the ONLY picture I have of my wonderful-sweet-love-her sister-in-law Jen...
our nephew Evan's first experience with the Lake. I think he loved it. you can tell.
Awesome Mitchell in his "SK8R" shirt he wore in honor of SuperUncleKelly.
Ainsley loved this ride WAY more than she liked tubing behind the ski boat.
THIS is, for sure, where Elise was happiest!! no surprise there. She's our fearless one.
She was a fan of the jet-ski, too...even after she and Adam ran out of gas on the far side of the Lake and floated for 45 minutes before SUK rescued them.
Also, we WORE THEM OUT! All three kids slept between 13 and 14 hours each night. LOVED IT!
Mitchell was happy as long as he was JUMPING somewhere...into the water, off the patio, off a piece of furniture...my boy.
3 comments:
Um, aren't we missing some photos of Mama Moseley on the tube? Pretty sure you had an amazing photographer behind the lens that day.
And yes, my back hurt for about a week after that. The 30s are getting to be less fun as they move forward.
Lucky for you, the thirties are almost over
You should try that joke out on your wife, tough guy.
Post a Comment