Friday, February 19, 2010

pictures...

Not sure I have any great stories or anything to share this morning, but I'm TRYING to keep up with 1 or 2 posts/week, so here are a few quick pictures. There were about 20 shots in this series, but only ONE that was even possibly 'share-able'...hilarious to try to get all three kids to look at me, smile, NOT be picking their nose, NOT sitting on top of the baby, keep Gus from walking in front of the camera, etc...they're adorable, fun, challenging all rolled together!

They were really just hanging out together and I said, "Hey Guys...look at Mommy."
This is the "HUH?" look!
You think genetics shows through in those eyes!? All three...same eyes...Adam's, not mine. Oh, and the skin...there's no chance one of our kids could have 'olive' skin. Pale, pale, pale...


A few seconds later... Elise constantly stares at Mitchell b/c she loves him so much, that IS Ainsley's smile sometimes, and Mitchell is just a cute boy...

3 comments:

hawleykj said...

ADORABLE! I love the last picture. So real life. You have beautiful kids.

Patty said...

They are so cute.

Anonymous said...

Great pics. They all look as if they cooperated. They are absolutely adorable. Give them all hugs and kisses from us.
Allyson