I snapped these two pictures of Mitchell a couple hours ago and had to put them on here immediately. We were heading to a birthday party for a little one year old friend, Norah, so Mitchell wanted to dress up for a potential future girlfriend. He fell asleep about 3 minutes after we got there and slept the entire party. Oh well. He was so adorable getting ready that it didn't matter what really happened. =) We so love him!!!
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Could.not.be.any.cuter.
I snapped these two pictures of Mitchell a couple hours ago and had to put them on here immediately. We were heading to a birthday party for a little one year old friend, Norah, so Mitchell wanted to dress up for a potential future girlfriend. He fell asleep about 3 minutes after we got there and slept the entire party. Oh well. He was so adorable getting ready that it didn't matter what really happened. =) We so love him!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
p.s....Kelly, I put the middle picture on there just for you- I know you love to see droll, slobber, poop, etc.. and Paul/Jen, the little man is wearing the shirt from you guys with the gorilla on it! THanks again!
love his outfit... and especially the hat... how long did it stay on? he really is the cutest!
Yeah! Those are some good-lookin spit bubbles he's got cooking there!
I love him chewing on his shirt in the profile...mimi
Post a Comment