Friday, March 26, 2010

Grrr...

For several reasons, I'm a little grouchy today. First of all, the BE-AU-TI-FUL weather we had last weekend and most of this week is going to be trumped by storms and 20 degree-cooler weather this weekend. We've been cooped up with hundreds of boxes to unpack and now we can't even enjoy the outside. I guess we did get outside most afternoons this week, but I love the sun and want more and more and more!
Secondly (and thirdly, maybe?), we're missing just a few things from the move and it's driving me NUTS to find them. The card-reader thingy that connects the memory card from our camera to the computer? missing...So, you get no pictures today. AND I have some REALLY cute ones on there- even of Ainsley- and those are hard to come by! Also, our 'everyday' dishes.... how did I lose those? I packed the whole house by myself and i know those were in one of the last boxes packed. They're my favorite square dishes from Japan and I miss them each time we sit down for dinner. Bummer. Elise's school sweater was missing, too, but I just found that in the drawer of a bedside table that we use in the laundry room. Makes perfect sense, right?!
So...naptime today is dedicated to 1.organizing the Master Bedroom closet and 2.Finding the dishes and card reader. Let's hope all three nap/rest well so I can also cook dinner! We'll see...

2 comments:

SarahRachel said...

UGH! That's the WORST part post-moves. I hate not being able to find stuff and feeling disorganized after wards! Hope everything turns up and at least the sun came out TODAY! =)

Patty said...

12 crates plus our express arrived at my house Friday. I FEEL YOUR PAIN! My goal is Easter. Have it all done by then....I'll pray for you if you'll pray for me! :-)