Monday, March 29, 2010

Much better....

Things improved drastically after I had my little pity-party the other day concerning the lost items, crummy weather, etc... and all is good now.
During naptime, I found the card reader (in the master bedroom closet!) and later that night, we found all the everyday dishes (in a box marked "everyday dishes"...not sure how it eluded me for 6 days!). I'd say about 95% of the boxes that are going to be unpacked are done at this point, so that's good. We still need to do all the decorating of walls, fix some little stuff, organize garage and basement, but I'm feeling pretty good about it all. =)
So, thanks for listening to me whine...here are some of the cute pics that I knew were on that memory card:

The day before the movers came, I asked Elise during her rest time to "pack up her stuff from her room and put it in some bags/boxes"...this is what I found 10 minutes later: I LOVE IT!

Ainsley was helping us decorate once we got in the new house. She kept saying "HEBBY", translated: "heavy"...she thought she was so cool to help out! And that second picture...ahhh ....we LOVE that smile!



Adam and Elise heading off to school one day last week. My favorite thing about this school is STILL the fact that Adam can take her in the mornings...=)

Last but not least...cutie pie Mitchell. He LOVES this little toy (Thanks, Kristina and Jean!!!) and will do his little inchbug-crawl to get all the way across the room to get to it.

4 comments:

SarahRachel said...

YAY! Sounds like you are almost there! Such a great feeling. =) ADORABLE pics of the kids!!

Bethanyivy said...

I'm so happy things are calming down a little bit. Pitty parties help every once in a while. You have such sweet kiddos. Thank you for sharing.

We found out today we are having a 3rd little girl. Poor Alex...that's a lot of hormones. We are excited.

KM said...

Even better than a pity party: Temper Tantrum. I throw one every once in awhile (shocking, i know) and it makes me feel grand.

Good to see Mitchell's spit production is still in overdrive...

Patty said...

Adorable pictures. I didn't make my deadline, but we're close. Didn't help that cable, internet, and phone were hooked up. Too many distractions! Happy Easter!