Wednesday, March 17, 2010

lots o stuff...

It's been...yikes...THREE weeks since I've posted on here. Crazy time around the Moseley house...Adam was out of town for about a week two weeks ago. Then right as he got back, I took the kiddos to Ohio to visit some family and friends over Elise's Spring Break. All I'm saying is EIGHT hours in the car with three kids and ONE STOP. We had lots of snacks, games, movies, Adam rigged a pulley system that went to the way back so Elise and I could pass stuff back and forth. It rocked. We got home on Sunday night, had the Closing for our new house on Monday (YAY!), and now we're prepping to move THIS weekend to our FINAL (at least for a long time...) house! We're only moving 3 miles away, but since it's NOT a NAVY move, we're doing it all. Phew. That's a quick summary of why I haven't been on here much...but I'll throw out a few pictures now to keep people happy. =)


When Adam was out of town, Elise decided to "decorate" part of the playroom. It was precious and she spent a TON of time arranging everything JUST.THE.RIGHT.WAY. Then we had to keep Ainsley out of the way for 48 hours so Adam could see it exactly right. She was so proud of her creativity and hard work...adorable. She INSISTED that I take a picture of the stuff she hung from the knobs of the armoire, too... so, here you go.


This is a face I get from Mitchell ALL THE TIME. His little flat lip smile as he looks up at me from his Exersaucer (his new favorite pass time, by the way. love that thing.).

Elise loves making silly faces at the camera. She thinks she's so clever...

2 comments:

SarahRachel said...

Whew. You are a busy lady!!! Love the pulley system idea for road trip- that rocks! Your kids are PRESH. =)

KM said...

I think there needs to be a blog post about the pulley system. With pictures, please.