Three times in the last two weeks, Mitchell has 'crawled' out of his pants...one minute he's scooching around the living room floor fully dressed and the next, voila!, he's left his pants a few feet behind him. It doesn't really matter to me if he's dressed or not, so I leave him for a few minutes...
Enter Ainsley. She spends LOTS of time lately naked from waist down as she's working hard on potty training (and, apparently, just loves not having clothes on!).
So, one afternoon late last week and Mitchell had crawled out of his pants. Ainsley said something about, "Mitchell's pants of fwoor. Silly Mitchell. Me put them on?" I thought she was going to put them back on Mitchell and I was cooking dinner or something (can you say Facebook-ing, probably?). Not really paying attention, I said, "Um-hum...sure, Ainsley. Just be careful with Mitchell's legs, ok?".
No answer for 10 seconds, then a giggle. I turn around to see what she's destroyed:
3 comments:
That's amazing she can even get them on. Too cute!!!!!
Nana
I can't believe she actually got them on!
Are you sure she isn't in Alaska?
Mimi
i love Mtchell face-down, just out of the frame in picture 2. i thought he was a discarded doll at first.
Post a Comment