Thursday, May 6, 2010

We call him "fang" these days...


I've never seen this before on a kid, but Mitchell has the most HILARIOUS toothy grin these days. He has four teeth (totally normal for 8 months old), but they're not the typical 'four front teeth' pattern. He has two bottom front teeth that came in first (at like 4 months...kinda early), and then last month, his two 'fang' top teeth broke through! HA! It's a riot when he lets out a great big giggle, but a little tricky to capture on film...so this is as good as I could get on film! just something else that makes him unique, right?. We love it.

6 comments:

hawleykj said...

hysterical! at least he got the rough teeth out of the way first. those canine teeth are painful! colin's are coming in now, and man is he a grump. miss you!

Case and Los said...

that is so awesome!

Bethanyivy said...

How funny!!! Those look like they could do some damage.

A, E, e, a said...

Oh yeah, Beth...the current teeth issue is also leading to discussions of breastfeeding ending sooner than later!! Ouch.

April said...

That is so funny! Jackson did the exact same thing! First he got the 2 bottom teeth at 4 months, then he got the fang teeth! I haven't been able to get a pic of it but his grin is just like Mitchell's! It's adorable!

Anonymous said...

I think we should be wathcing for an 'extra numerary' in the roof of his mouth......
mimi