Ok, he's not actually TAKING STEPS, but little man Mitchell is getting closer to walking. (Which, like everyone said we would, I AM DREADING!!!) With Elise, we COULDN'T WAIT for her to walk. It was fun, such a milestone, a great achievement, etc... but with #3, all I'm thinking is, "I can barely keep up with him as it is...he's going to get into EVERYTHING that the girls put on tables to keep away from him...he's my last little baby, I want him to stay small and crawl forever...". You get the idea. But, he's progressing and I guess I'm ok with that. He's so adorable that I can't help but cheer him on. =)
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
baby steps...
Ok, he's not actually TAKING STEPS, but little man Mitchell is getting closer to walking. (Which, like everyone said we would, I AM DREADING!!!) With Elise, we COULDN'T WAIT for her to walk. It was fun, such a milestone, a great achievement, etc... but with #3, all I'm thinking is, "I can barely keep up with him as it is...he's going to get into EVERYTHING that the girls put on tables to keep away from him...he's my last little baby, I want him to stay small and crawl forever...". You get the idea. But, he's progressing and I guess I'm ok with that. He's so adorable that I can't help but cheer him on. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't get over how big he is getting! His little face has changed so much... and he is still the most adorable little boy I've ever seen. ;) Love the constant drool.
I agree--he is so cute and i LOVE the eyes....
mimi
Post a Comment