Friday, July 9, 2010

Happy Fourth of July!




We had a very low key Independence Day and it was so nice.
As I'm looking through iPhoto, I don't even have a single picture of Mitchell dressed in his red, white, and blue...oops.
We had some friends over and made some GREAT food. We love 'entertaining'- especially when it's with people as laid back as we are (ok, Adam is laid back. I'm so NOT. But I'm working on it, ok?! I WANT to be laid back and I can be calm and relaxed while people are over, the house is getting trashed by little kids, etc... that counts for something, right?!).
Anyway, the girls had 'won' RingPops at a birthday party the day before and we let them have the special treat on Sunday afternoon- so that's really all you can focus on from these cute pictures. This was AInsley's first RingPop ever and Elise's 2nd...so it was a major treat and you can see their SUGAR-induced JOY in their eyes!


Again, this IS Ainsley's smile!

2 comments:

SarahRachel said...

Ba ha ha ha...I love Ainsley's smile. Makes me laugh every time! Jackson is the same way about sugary treats. We don't give him any so when he gets one, the world stops! Sounds like a fun day! And you're laid back on Tuesdays! ;-)

Anonymous said...

It amazes me to see the difference in the 2 girls when they are side by side--so cute! And I esp like the blue tongue....mimi