Sunday, May 15, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to me...

Mother's Day weekend 2011. I was alone with all 3 kids, Adam was out town for a quick trip to Ohio, the weather was grumpy...bah humbug. But then, I remembered that Adam is the greatest husband. He crammed about 10 hours of work +15 hours of driving + 6ish hours of sleep into 24 hours. He made it back home late, late on Saturday night so I could enjoy being a little celebrated on Mother's Day. =) I love the man.

We had a nice morning at church, kids were great, and we even got a few good pictures.



I LOVE LOVE Ainsley's smile in this one!


After 55 pictures snapped, this was my look of: "Really!? can we just get ONE with all four of us looking at the camera?!" Here's my life.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

The B&W of you all is just precious! Yay for a wonderful Mother's Day with your family. :-)

tem said...

I loved all the pix! Esp ainsley's "natural" smile!!
Now----do we have leotard pix of both girls yet?
Love, mimi