Kristina was over Wednesday and we put "Superhero capes" on them and they ran (sorry, FLEW!) around the house for a solid 30 minutes...elise took a GREAT nap that afternoon! =)
Friday, June 13, 2008
Elise's day-to-day...
Here are a couple quick shots of our day-to-day playtime with Elise. She is SO MUCH fun these days- especially as she starts to 'play' with Ainsley. She constantly says, "I Wuv Ain-swee, I pway wif Ain-swee, Ain-swee woll ober on Tummy all by self,etc..." it's adorable, really. So, here's a pic of a FORT (who can remember childhood without building forts all over the house!?) we built on Monday- elise INSISTED on having Ainsley AND Gus under there with her. She also ate lunch under the table. Although I felt old as my back creaked from getting in and out of the fort for a few hours, She LOVED it.


Her good little friend from across the street, Kristina, comes over almost daily and they play so well together. Although Kristina is almost 5, she's a great little playmate. It's extra cool because I see Elise's language skills improving DAILY, probably thanks to an 'older girl' influence.
Kristina was over Wednesday and we put "Superhero capes" on them and they ran (sorry, FLEW!) around the house for a solid 30 minutes...elise took a GREAT nap that afternoon! =)

Kristina was over Wednesday and we put "Superhero capes" on them and they ran (sorry, FLEW!) around the house for a solid 30 minutes...elise took a GREAT nap that afternoon! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So cute!!! Love the picture with Gus "guarding" the fort. Miss you! Love, Jen
Oh my gosh!!! I love that picture of her running in her little cape :) So Sweet! And that first picture of Ainsley is so beautiful!
Post a Comment