We hit the Waterpark again today and I'm pleased to announce that we made it WITHOUT any poop in the water (See last week's "Dirty Kid" post if you're confused)! It was a blast again- Elise just loves being in the water, playing on the slides, etc...and it feels great since it's almost 100 degrees here again today!
The trickiest part is getting us there, unloaded from the car, and then the reverse on the way home... We got home today after 2 hours in the sun and heat, I got Ainsley up to bed (crying b/c she was overtired, but that's what the 2nd kid gets to deal with, right?), and started prepping lunch for Elise and I. Elise informed me that she wanted "P Butter ackers" for lunch and went in the pantry to get the crackers. She came back and said "new P Butter, Mommy" and was holding the brand new GLASS jar of Organic Peanut Butter. Before I could say anything, she dropped it, glass shattering EVERYWHERE. I got she and Gus out of the way, cleaned it all up...but stewing the whole time that it wasn't the cheap plastic JIF at 2.99 a jar but the totally organic (and unopened) glass jar at, like, $5.25 a jar....grrr. I looked closely to see if I could salvage any of the PB, but I guess (!) the idea of ingesting glass for any of us isn't worth $5.25. I did think about it, though...
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
p.s. not to be a comment whore (if there is such a thing), but I bet if you sent in the label/story, they'd reimburse you or send you a new jar; I've done that before:)
Post a Comment