Monday, June 30, 2008

Help me decide!




So, I'm trying to take some pictures of Ainsley that are similar to pictures I have of Elise at this age. Then, I'll frame them (or scrapbook them) side by side as a comparison. I'm having trouble with the "5 month" shot...give me your opinions! Just go to "leave a comment" below the post, and you can leave a comment under "Anonymous" if you don't want to sign in. Just leave your name on the Anonymous post so I know who left imput! Thanks.

The middle picture is Elise at 5 months. The two on top and bottom are Ainsley...and I'm trying to see which is a better comparison...I know I won't be able to get the exact same pose, expression, etc...b/c they're different kids, but which do YOU think looks better side-by-side!?!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the top picture best, because Elise and Ainsley's heads are angled the same way for comparison. Hope that helps!

The Other One :)

Anonymous said...

I love the top picture! They look so much alike!

~Michelle (in Chicago) :)

Anonymous said...

Definitely the top

Anonymous said...

I vote for the top, also. Hands are alike in pose.
love, mimi

A, E, e, a said...

Thanks so far for the voting, I appreciate it! Michelle, so fun that you're keeping up with this! Thanks!! =)
I guess the top picture is winning, eh?

KM said...

it's gotta be the top one. such a cute photo.

jennifer said...

i vote top too. :-) miss you!

Anonymous said...

The top one also.
Nana