Way back in the day....circa 1993-ish, Erica F and I were on a competition dance team. Several times a year we travelled for competitions and would often room together in hotels in exotic locations around Ohio, Indianapolis, Pigeon Forge, Niagara Falls, etc...our STAPLE meal on these trips included a GIGANTIC Cinnamon Bun from Cinnabon. (those huge, gooey cinnamon buns that you find at malls and airports that pack about 4000 calories per bun!). So, I haven't had one for about 10 years, but when Erica F was here a few weeks ago she introduced me to the greatest ice cream ever- Ben and Jerry's CINNAMON BUNN!!! It is the closest thing to the real cinnamon buns you can imagine and I loved every bite of the pint she brought. So, when my sister-in-law Amanda was here, I passed on the new knowledge to her...but we didn't eat any. Here's a link to her blog that just made mention of the same yummy goodness that Erica F re-introduced into my life. Apparently she liked it, too! (ok, I don't know how to do the active-link thing, so cut and paste from this or just follow the link to Amanda's blog from our main page....
http://amandahmoseley.blogspot.com/2008/08/cinnamon-bunn-ice-cream.html
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment