Thursday, August 21, 2008

Singin' in the Rain

So, I've blogged about it at least once already, but Elise LOVES running around in the rain. If it's raining outside, she'll usually ask if we can go and dance/play/run in it. It's fun that she enjoys it so much and I love letting her be "free" in that- not to worry about being dirty, sloppy, etc...she'll have time for that the rest of her life! With Tropical Storm Fay's influence, we're getting some nice rain around here...we were playing outside this afternoon and a storm hit QUICK. Elise asked if she could stay in the rain since we were already outside, I said "Sure". She spun and spun and laughed the whole time...she used her favorite Babydoll and was practicing her "Ring Around the Rosy" that neighbor Kristina taught her. She and Babydoll had a blast and I caught a few shots , too...



Ok, is that left leg Broken!?! How is it pointing that way?
simple joy

2 comments:

KM said...

that really looks like she blew her ACL on that 3rd photo. it made me cringe.

more proof that kids are made of rubberbands. no way my 33-year-old knee could take that twist.

Case and Los said...

I can't wait to play in the rain with Elise and her strange legs:)