Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday, 11:30pm

I should be sleeping right now...Ainsley is a little sick, Elise is 2 1/2, I need my energy during the day. But I CAN'T STAY AWAY from the OLYMPICS! Even though us "Right Coasters" have to stay up late, I know there are a lot of us staying up past 'bedtimes' for the next few weeks. So, I made myself comfy, put in my Crest Whitestrips, and finished dusting the downstairs while I'm watching. The US Women gymnasts just finished Round 2 and did very well. Everyone is pleased and it's almost time for Michael Phelps to swim again...I won't sleep until 2am at this point...it's just soo good.
I think little Shawn Johnson is adorable, but I can't help thinking of Fivel (from "An American Tail, circa 1986) when they show her...it's cute, and this isn't the best picture of Fivel for the comparison, but you get the idea...



4 comments:

jennifer said...

hilarious... paul and i couldn't agree more.

Case and Los said...

I totally see it! Hilarious. Yeah, I'm staying up til 12 on the left coast, exhausting! But worth it!

Michelle said...

Ha-ha! You nailed it!!

Anonymous said...

:) Glad to know someone else is not sleeping much these weeks - I can't get enough of it!