I recently came across a picture of Elise at 10 months that I LOVED, so I decided to try to "duplicate" it with Ainsley...since Ainsley wears all Elise's hand-me-downs anyway, it was easy to pull out the same exact clothes, throw her outside on the grass over the weekend, and snap a few shots. I didn't get it exactly right, but Elise had a tricky little expression to duplicate. So, here's the best shots:
(btw-I've done one every 3 or 4 months so far, and it's been fun to have them side-by-side on our wall...at the newborn shot, they looked VERY similar; at 4 mos, they were clearly related, but now I barely see a resemblance at all. it's cool)
Elise-10 months in Japan
Ainsley-10 months in USA
3 comments:
I think they still look EXTREMELY similar! They are both so precious and I enjoy watching all your adventures on this blog.
Hope all is well with you guys and Happy Holidays!
Love,
Erica Mooney
I agree!
ok, fine...maybe they do look similar...I guess I see the everyday differences and I can see their personalities in each shot, too, which are POLAR opposite! Thanks for the comments
Post a Comment