Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ode to Daddy

Our girls LOVE their Daddy! It's so fun to see both of them LIGHT UP when Adam gets home at night or even just walks into the room. I don't know if it has anything to do with Adam's deployments and the huge amounts of time he was gone during Elise's first two years or what, but it's such a blessing to me. Ainsley giggles, wrinkles her nose, and smiles at everyone, but it's a special little smirk for her Daddy. I know they love me and they still run to me first if they're injured, sad, etc...but it's great to see them just overwhelmed with excitement and joy when Adam gets home...Elise has said a few times lately, "Daddy has to go to work AGAIN!? I miss him SOOOOOOOOO much when he go to work." Can it get any cuter?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That is really so sweet!

Wanna take bets on whether mom cried when she reads this or not!!!!

jennifer said...

Adorable. :-)