Thursday, March 12, 2009
In the Bear Cave...
Elise and Ainsley are really starting to play well together and it's so fun! I heard a lot of thumping and crashing for a couple minutes while I was prepping dinner earlier today. There was no crying, so I stayed in the kitchen. =) A few minutes later, Elise told me to come and find them "in the cave" in the playroom. Here's what I saw a few seconds later:


The best part was the laughter! They were cracking each other up and it was a riot. Also, note the mess on the floor. That cabinet is where we keep all their books...of course it took awhile to clean up, but it was well worth it for the pictures and memory!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's hilarious. Also, is that book case from the basement on Fallentree?
I was wondering the same thing...
Post a Comment