We love our MAC computer. I was resistant at first, but quickly converted into a MAC LOVER! One of my favorite programs is the totally basic iPhoto. We don't do anything too fancy with pictures, but I love to organize them, look back over old and new shots, etc...Last night I was playing around with some fun weekend pictures and accidentally hit the "view last 12 months" portion. WOW. I was amazed to see the first pictures that came up that were 364 days ago. WHERE DOES THE TIME GO?! Someone once told me that (with kids, especially. But with everything really) "days and weeks go slowly; months and years fly by!" It's so true. Here are a couple pictures from 12 months ago vs. this weekend. Almost unbelievable the changes in these two kids!
Easter 2008. March 23

Playing dress-up. March 2009

Ainsley- March 2008. Look how scrawny she was!

Ainsley-March 2009. Look at those cheeks now! Dress up time, too
1 comment:
It is so weird that you posted this. I was looking at your facebook page the other day and looked at all the photos on there and was thinking what a difference from a year ago. Your family is growing so fast, and I hope you are enjoying every moment of it. I know we are. I can't believe the difference in the girls, I love being able to have the opportunity to be a part of their lives. Adam is changing, without the glasses, and you, making another member of the family. Thank you for letting us be a part of all of this!! And, thank you for being a part of our family!! We love you all!!
Post a Comment