*Elise's "dead tooth" (as you can see in ANY picture we have of her on here- she smashed it against the rail of her crib when she was 2 and it's been a dead black tooth since.) Anyway, she's had a few infections show up in the gum around that tooth lately, so we got a referral to a pediatric oral surgeon. He was GREAT and we're heading back in 2 weeks for some minor surgery for her. They'll do some stuff under a heavy sedative (but not general anesthesia) and it'll be able to save the tooth, 'whiten' it some, and prevent further infections. So that's good. I'm not excited about any type of sedation or surgery for her, but I think it'll be good in the long run.
*I'm 25 weeks pregnant and feel HUGE. Seriously, I have no idea how I'll last until late August/early Sept at this rate. This pregnancy has definitely been the hardest on my body, but I don't know if I can blame that on the fact that I got pregnant before Ainsley was even a YEAR old, maybe b/c it's a boy and that's just different, or b/c we live in a hot, sticky, humid swamp and this is the only "end" of the pregnancy of mine during the summertime. Whatever the cause, it's been a little rough. But we're very excited that baby is healthy and growing well...it's just me that's suffering a bit. I guess that's the price we pay to be a mommy.
*It's almost time to start seriously considering houses in our next city, Roanoke, VA. We've got a great Realtor there who's sending us listings weekly, but it's always tough to find a house via pictures and MLS descriptions. Plus, we have to decide what to do with our current home and the one we own and are renting in Florida. Hmmmm...anyone moving to JAX and want a great little house to rent/buy?!
*Ok, my girls are both waking up a little early this morning, so I should go and get the day started...see, I told you our lives are pretty boring. That's why I haven't blogged lately. You probably just wasted 4 minutes of your life reading this and are dying of boredom. Sorry. Here's a couple cute pictures to redeem the posting a little:
2 comments:
Thank you for your blog. Your life isn't boring. I love reading what is going on in your lives. Your girls are adorable!
Your blogs are never boring! I can not believe how tall Elise has gotten!!
:)
Post a Comment