When Ainsley saw the camera coming out, she backed up against the wall just like Elise does to get her picture taken in an especially cute outfit! So cute. As soon as I took it, she (totally on her own!) waddled over to look at the back of the digital camera to see her picture!!! Hilarious. How smart is she to know that at almost 15 months?!
This is Elise's new dress. She wore it last night, wanted to sleep in it (I said "no" to that one!), and then insisted on wearing it to school today! (today had the extra bonus of pink knee-high rainboots with it). Her teacher told me at the end of school today that she caught elise looking at her dress in the mirror all day- twirling around, fluffing it up, etc...hilarious.
This was a few days ago- the bedhead was cute...that's all I was taking the picture for!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh how cute!!! I'm glad they like them so much :) Its crazy how I'm starting to see similarities from elise in ainsley!! The way ainsley was posing reminded me so much of elise! They are just SO cute!!
Post a Comment