Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I love pigtails...

This was almost 18 months ago when Elise was FINALLY starting to get some hair! It's amazing to me that BOTH girls have been basically bald until 2+ years old...how is that possible with all the hair on MY head? Anyway, I love this expressionas much I love those pitiful little pigtails...


This shot I took just this weekend and it's precious, too. She LOVES her "long, long hair" now and enjoys smiling for the camera just as much as she used to! =) Amazing to see how much she's changed in under two years! wow...
this picture is a little dark. sorry. just click on it to enlarge it and you can see better...

6 comments:

Case and Los said...

I love pigtails too. I wear them all the time. Can't wait to put Claire in them. Her hair's just getting long enough that I can start to see it curl. Fun fun.

Teri said...

So cute! It is amazing how quickly they change Elise is such a pretty little girl!

jennifer said...

she could not be prettier! love her long hair. :)

Meagan said...

Adorable!!

Anonymous said...

I am the luckiest grandma in the world-as I have the 2 prettiest granddaughters out there--no bias from me!!!
Mimi

Jenn said...

OMG!! I just found your blog...so fun! First of all, she is adorable!!! Second of all, Alyssa is 4 and she STILL doesn't have any hair!!