Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Toothy little guy...

So, Mitchell is just over 4 1/2 months old and he already has TWO teeth fully in! WOW. That's a little on the early side as far as teething, but it's so cute, too. He's a CHAMP at drooling, but was only really whiny for about a day with each one. That's nice since I remember the whole teething process being harder with the girls. Of course, Mitchell doesn't have as much of a choice. He's gotta just roll with the punches, that's what you get being third kiddo, I've heard. He seems happy, smiles like crazy, and we're so insanely in love with him. =) I've been trying for a couple weeks to get a good picture of the teeth, but this (above) may be the best one I've got. It was just after bathtime the other day and he was happy and fun! (and CLEAN, which doesn't happen as often as it should!)...sorry, kid.

2 comments:

Case and Los said...

Funny! Claire didn't have two til 6.5 mos, it's crazy how different they are. She was similar, just crying a bit one night/tooth. I keep wondering when more will come? I've never seen so much of Adam in him as that top shot:) Fun fun!

Anonymous said...

Yes, the third one has to just hang in there--and they do! He is so stin kin cute!!
Mimi