This weekend was the annual Festival ("Fes-tibble" acc. to Elise) in our cool little town. Elise was talking about it for days ahead of time and it was so worth all the hype!! Here are a few shots- Ainsley just hung out in the wagon most of the time, so we don't really have any great shots of her...sorry. Elise loved seeing all the people and really loved the rides- she mostly stayed on the slides, the helicopter-ride and the car thing...she's totally a daredevil, too! She wants to lean out the sides, ride 'no-hands', etc...so cute. Such a contrast to our little Ainsley who we're pretty sure is going to be the Princess. She doesn't like dirt, water, sand, or ever letting go of mommy. It's cute, but exhausting, too. =)

I have no idea who the little redhead is, but how adorable is her hair!?!?

I love the look of expectation in her eyes as she starts the slide...it was about 30 feet tall!

She did this one about 6 times!

Elise and her buddy Ben

There's my daredevil...
2 comments:
I'm not sure she could be more adorable! Love the pictures. :) Ainsley is a Princess!
Elise looks like she's about to jump out of that cart thing. I think she needs a skateboard soon...
Post a Comment