Thursday, April 2, 2009

Quotes of the Day

It never gets old to pass on some of the hilarious things Elise says.

*We were driving to the Children's museum this morning and it was pouring down rain. We passed a farm and Elise said she wanted to see the Sheep. (?) ok. She then launched into an entire one-person conversation including the following:
-"Sheep, you're getting wet and dirty. You should come back to our house and take a bath."
-"You can sit in the back of the car where Gus sits when we go on a trip."
-"We can take a bath together at my house. We can all fit in together. Mommy, Daddy, Me, Ainsley, Gus, and you three sheep." (there's a visual nobody wants!)
You get the idea of where it went....I was just listening and laughing to myself!

*We got home later and she was using the potty as she YELLED out: "Mommy, Please wipe my bottom, I went poopy! (this part is normal). I have really stinky poopy today, i turned on the fan. Poopy is piled up all the way to my bottom!"

*After naptime, she gets a little snack. As i handed her a Graham cracker, she asks, "Mommy, why is this so squishy?" Hmmm...I guess the humidity got to it more than I expected. =) She still ate it.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Sooo cute Erica! Hope you guys are doing well!!!

Love,
Brittany