Ainsley has been asking for MONTHS when she could wear her hair in a ponytail. My answer is usually something like, "When you grow some hair...". She's 2 1/2 this week and has never had a haircut...I'm thinking she'll be about 4 when that's finally necessary.
So, this morning, I finagled her three long strands of hair up with a ponytail holder...and she was BEAMING with joy. =) It.was.adorable. She then said, "SEE, Mommy. I TAN have pone-tee-tail, too. Just wike Ee-see". Got that? 'Can have ponytail, just like Elise.'.
Elise's hair is finally long enough that I can put it into braids, which she loves, too. She just keeps rubbing them all day to make sure they're ok. it's fun.
After everyone's hair was properly done this morning, Ainsley told me to take a picture of her new pretty ponytail. How could i resist?
1 comment:
Love love the pone-tee-tail of Ainsley!!!
Mimi
Post a Comment