Monday, August 23, 2010

Growing...







Mitchell LOVES to eat! He was once kind of a skinny, scrawny little thing. No longer. His one year appointment is in two weeks (we won't even talk about HOW it's POSSIBLE that he's almost 1!!!) and I'm pretty sure he'll no longer be in the 15% grouping...the kid is huge all of a sudden. He LOVES mealtime and can throw down as much as Ainsley at a single meal. So much so that his legs no longer fit under the clip-on high chair and we had to get him his own toddler sized high chair/booster seat thing. =)

His legs should be able to fit UNDER the table at the thigh...but they can't. So, that thing is on Craigslist now and he's in a new chair:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those legs are amazing.
The creek looks like fun. I can't imagine the cold. Sounds like a fabulous weekend
Nana

A, E, e, a said...

I'm absolutely shocked that Uncle Kelly didn't comment on the purple ballerina bib Mitchell is wearing...I was in a hurry and just grabbed the one on top... Adam was disappointed in me for that one.

Anonymous said...

He looks so grown up--I love it! At least he wasn't in a purple tu-tu----that will be later!
mimi