Here's a picture of Elise at about 9 weeks old and Ainsley at 9 weeks, too. We have them labeled as "little Buddhas" on the computer. SO great! I think Elise was probably a little chubbier at this point than Ainsley is now, but they're both happy, healthy babies. =) Hmmm,...and maybe I need to get my hair cut soon, too! I haven't had it cut since September...this is the longest hair I've had since college!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
comparing Buddhas...
Here's a picture of Elise at about 9 weeks old and Ainsley at 9 weeks, too. We have them labeled as "little Buddhas" on the computer. SO great! I think Elise was probably a little chubbier at this point than Ainsley is now, but they're both happy, healthy babies. =) Hmmm,...and maybe I need to get my hair cut soon, too! I haven't had it cut since September...this is the longest hair I've had since college!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The pictures/stories of e and a are obvioulsy great...but where's the love for Gus? I notice he doesn't get credit for "posting by" and the only mention of him in any of the blogs is in reference to his poop. I'm just saying...
Post a Comment