After Ainsley spit up on that first outfit, I switched her to a clean onesie and hoped to get a few more pictures...however, the "window" was gone and she was no longer in the mood for a photo shoot. This kid can SCREAM when she wants to! once again, I KNOW the pictures are sideways, but I still can't figure out how to get the vertical images posted correctly...any experts on iPhoto, HELP! Ok, THANKS to Kristen H and Casey's friend Annie...the "Modified" file is what I needed to find. I knew it would be something easy, but now I've got it! I'll go back and fix all the former sideways pictures now. THANK YOU!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
One more set
After Ainsley spit up on that first outfit, I switched her to a clean onesie and hoped to get a few more pictures...however, the "window" was gone and she was no longer in the mood for a photo shoot. This kid can SCREAM when she wants to! once again, I KNOW the pictures are sideways, but I still can't figure out how to get the vertical images posted correctly...any experts on iPhoto, HELP! Ok, THANKS to Kristen H and Casey's friend Annie...the "Modified" file is what I needed to find. I knew it would be something easy, but now I've got it! I'll go back and fix all the former sideways pictures now. THANK YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Erica--to my knowledge you can't manipulate the photos once they've been loaded to the blog. So you will have to rotate them in whatever picture program you use (somewhere on the tools menu should be a "rotate" option), then resave the rotated version, which you then upload. And if it isn't that easy, well then all of those "Macs are the best" sycophants can stick it in their ear! Matt
Erica, as a fellow MAC user, I think the answer is in choosing the right pic to upload. In your pics folder, there are two sub folders.... one that is called "originals" and one that is called "modified". If you changed the image in iPhoto to make it vertical, you have to choose the pic from the "modified" folder. See if this works, and feel free to email me if it doesn't and I can try to help you some more.
And ps... I love the spit up pic! I don't know how many thousands of pics I have taken of Aidan in order to get the "perfect" shot.
"changed it to B and W to hide the spit up" HA HA HA!!! That's so funny:)
Post a Comment