So, as parents, we all want to send out adorable baby announcements, Christmas cards, etc...but it's HARD WORK to get a good picture of a squiggly, wiggly, unpredictable infant. . I was trying to get some more cute pics of Ainsley the other day during Elise's nap, and here are some of the options. Note we begin with color pictures, the spitting-up (total luck that I got that one!), and then I switched to Black and White so the spit up just wouldn't show up!! Is that gross? look closely and you can see the wet spot on her right shoulder! whatever it takes...=)
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
The truth behind "cute baby pictures"
So, as parents, we all want to send out adorable baby announcements, Christmas cards, etc...but it's HARD WORK to get a good picture of a squiggly, wiggly, unpredictable infant. . I was trying to get some more cute pics of Ainsley the other day during Elise's nap, and here are some of the options. Note we begin with color pictures, the spitting-up (total luck that I got that one!), and then I switched to Black and White so the spit up just wouldn't show up!! Is that gross? look closely and you can see the wet spot on her right shoulder! whatever it takes...=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment